In 1921 the Portuguese and Cape Verdean Immigrants of Falmouth requested from the Bishop of Fall River a priest to minister to their spiritual and cultural needs. With that request Saint Anthony's Parish was formed and served the needs of the Portuguese Immigrants until 1972, when its mission was expanded to all the people in East Falmouth.
Today, Saint Anthony's is a dynamic faith community, grounded in love, respectful in worship, and embracing all who choose to join with us in praise of God.
Welcome to our new website. Better yet, come and worship with us some weekend.
---Msgr. Stephen J. Avila, Pastor